3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA TOUR (INS039)
3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA TOUR
Tour Code: INS039
3 Days Gorilla Tour Rwanda starts with pick up by a tour guide from Africa Adventure Safaris who will transfer you to Volcanoes national park for your gorilla trekking experience the following day. You will have a Kigali city tour on the third day before drop off at either the airport or hotel.
Day 1: Arrival at Kigali Airport
Upon your arrival at Kigali International Airport, our safari representative will welcome you and transfer you to Ruhengeri in preparation for the next day’s gorilla trekking in the Virungas. Dinner and overnight at Kinigi Guest House
Day 2: Gorilla tracking in the Volcanoes national park
Very early in the morning wake up for your breakfast and report to the park headquarters for briefing before embarking on the gorilla trek in the light forest on the slopes of the Virungas. Normally the time taken to encounter the mountain gorillas ranges between an hour and a full day. Dinner and overnight at Kinigi Guest House
Day 3: Departure
In the morning, after you breakfast, return to Kigali for a gran Kigali city tour, expect ti visit the genocide memorial sites and later you will be transferred to the airport for your scheduled flight.
Included in the package:
• 2 nights’ accommodation with meal plan as stated
• Transport (4WD) and Fuel for the whole trip plus a full time English speaking safari guide
• Gorilla permits
• Water throughout the trip
• Lunch on 1st and last day of safari
Excluded from the package:
• Phone calls, bar bills, laundry bills and any other personal expense not included on the itinerary.
• Accommodation for the first night prior to the trip and the last night after the trip
- Fees for extra activities, meals not included in the itinerary as well as optional activities
All Gorilla trips must be booked three months in advance and can only be confirmed depending on availability of gorilla permitsGo back to Rwanda short safaris page