3 DAYS MT. ELGON NATIONAL PARK (INS005)
3 DAYS MT. ELGON NATIONAL PARK
Tour Code: INS005
Day 1: Transfer to Mount Elgon National Park
Depart for Sipi Falls on the slopes of Mt. Elgon at 8.00 a.m., have a stopover at Ssezibwa Falls and later Mabira Forest for a short nature walk and have a lunch stop in Jinja. After checking in your hotel, go for an optional village walk in the afternoon through the local Sabinyi shambas. Dinner and overnight at Budget-Crow’s Nest and Lacam Lodge-Midrange
Day 2:Mount Elgon National Park
After an early breakfast you will go for a hike to the Mt Elgon Forest Exploration Center for guided walks. The same nature walk will provide a view of regenerating forests, fields of colorful flowers, extensive stands of Bamboo, and birds like chested bee –eater. Black and white colubus and blue Monkey can be spotted. In the afternoon you will take a walk to the bottom of the falls and have a picnic lunch. Enjoy the serene atmosphere at the falls, returning for dinner and overnight at Budget-Crow’s Nest bed only, Midrange-Lacam Lodge FB.
Day 3: Transfer to Kampala
Depart Sipi after breakfast with your packed lunch. You will have an optional stopover in Jinja to visit Bujagali falls and the source of the Nile, take an optional boat ride to the source of the Nile. Proceed to Kampala arriving in the evening.
Included in the package:
- 2 nights’ accommodation with the meal plan as stated
- Transport (4WD) and Fuel for the whole trip plus a full time safari guide
- Park entrance charges
- A guided nature walk and hike
- Water throughout the trip
- Lunch on first and last day of your safari
Excluded from the package:
- Phone calls, bar bills, laundry bills and any other personal expense not included on the itinerary.
- Accommodation for the first night prior to the trip and the last night after the trip
Fees for extra activities, meals not included in the itinerary as well as optional activities